We believe that every child has unique needs and abilities.
Theme-based teaching helps children make sense of new ideas:
- Children learn best through real-life experiences
- Themes introduce abstract concepts within real-life situations or environments
- Children can then see, explore and make sense of these abstract ideas and easily apply them to their own lives
Level the playing field:
- No worksheets here!
- Child-centered activities help teachers guide children through experiences at their own pace and in their own way
- Our activities encourage curiosity which motivates children of different abilities to learn from the same activity
Use Multiple Intelligences:
- Engage children by choosing activities that play to their strengths
- Use our activities to teach math through music, explore science concepts through art, etc.
Develop social and emotional skills:
- Our curriculum includes this as an important component in the education of all young children
- All activity binders have a section devoted to the development of self-esteem, self-awareness and cooperation skills
- Many activities in all learning areas give children opportunities to work with other children