Early Childhood Education and Care
National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- a national association dedicated to improving the well-being of all young children, with particular focus on the quality of educational and developmental services for all children from birth through age 8.National Association for Family Child Care
- a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting quality child care by strengthening the profession of family child care.Zero to Three
- a national nonprofit organization that informs, trains and supports professionals, policymakers and parents in their efforts to improve the lives of infants and toddlers.PreK Now
- a project of the Pew Center on the States and supported by the Pew Charitable Trusts and other funders, PreK Now is a public education and advocacy campaign that advances high-quality, voluntary pre-kindergarten for all three and four year olds.WoW Kits Blog
- full of helpful links on specific topics in early childhood education and care.
Importance of Play